You'll master the ability to create content for engaging, enjoyable and scalable products. Your new skill of improving the texts and the flows will make you invaluable for every product team.
There’s no denying that Microcopy is an integral part of every product design. And with modern interfaces and IoT tech, it goes far beyond the actual texts. Master your skills to become a professional in the field.
or 7 850 UAH per month
Introduction to UX Writing
- The basics of UX writing. Defining the role of a UX Writer. Mapping out the course and its goals.
Before You Pick up the Pen
- Figure out the voice and the tone of the product. Learn your audience and start building your conversation.
Microcopy: What is it?
- What exactly is microcopy, and what are the ways of approaching its tasks? How do we actually write it?
Microcopy: Writing for Experience and Engagement
- Engaging, guiding and giving feedback to your users while they’re on their journey to getting the product value.
Microcopy: Usability, Accessibility and Other Nuances
- Integrate design knowledge and expertise with your craft. Approach the microcopy process as something you design first, and write last.
UX Writer’s Toolbox
- Find the right tools for the job in hand. Learn what is 100% flexible for you, and what would be a great team instrument for everyone’s efficiency.
Working in a Project
- Where do you find yourself on the team? Learn the ways of integrating your work into the team’s processes. Leverage your efficiency.
User Flows, Stories, Information Architecture
- Think entire user journeys and stay consistent when zooming into the tiniest sections of the flows. Keep a scalable structure of your content.
The course is for
Middle (familiar with copywriting and/or design, product development process)
Upper intermediate or Advanced level (for lectures and homework)
Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, or any other design tool
knowledge or practical experience with writing, It's a writing course after all ;)
I'm familiar with writing but not with digital products. Will I be able to study?
Yes, but you will need more time and motivation for the homework to keep up.
Will video lessons be available to me after the course ends?
Yes, access to the video will always be open on your Google account.
Will webinars be recorded?
They will, but you better reserve the time to join them online — it will be interesting there.
What if I don't like the course (after the studying starts)?
Notify us within 7 days — and we will return the money.